Work in Flanders 2022 – Lisbon will take place both online – on the European Job Days platform – and onsite – in Lisbon.
On the 18th of October (Tuesday) from 10am to 6pm (Lisbon time), you will be able to:
- onsite: visit the exhibitors’ stands, learn more about the companies and become acquainted with their offer;
- online: watch live presentations as well as chat with employers and EURES advisers.
On the 19th of October (Wednesday) you will be able to take part in previously arranged on-the-spot (or online) recruitment interviews with employers.
This event is an opportunity for you to meet and make contact with Flemish employers, while gaining insight into living and working in Belgium in general and Flanders in particular. The event will give you all the support needed for your job search in Flanders, Belgium.
To take full advantage of the event please remember to:
- complete your profile and upload your latest CV;
- browse through the job offers and apply before the event for these fitting your profile – only by doing so will you have the chance to be invited for one or more interview;
- make first contact with Flemish employers in person at the event onsite and/or online.
Participation is free of charge, but a limited number of places are available and you have to register beforehand!